Data processing policy
We take data protection seriously.
Donutz is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to donutz.com. This privacy statement relates to our practices in connection with our website and is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our services. Donutz.co.uk fully respects your right to privacy. We will not collect personal information/personal data about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information using one of our message forms.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this privacy statement which is in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018, the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read the following privacy statement to understand how we use and protect the information that you choose to provide to us.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data. However, we anonymise all IP addresses. Therefore, no information can be associated with any website visitor. In layman’s terms, your privacy is completely protected.
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you send us a message.
- Data provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System data such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems.
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. We anonymise all IP addresses when gathering this data so that none of the gathered data can be associated with or attributed to any website visitor, thus ensuring your privacy
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.